30 Faith and Trust Quotes
Enjoy this compilation of faith and trust quotes to lift you up!
1. Self-trust is the first secret of success. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. A man who doesn’t trust himself can never really trust anyone else. ~ Cardinal De Retz
3. Without trust there is nothing. ~Anonymous
4. The best proof of love is trust. ~Joyce Brothers
5. Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. ~Garth Brooks quotes
6. Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it…it might seem major today but eventually it won’t. Take a deep breath & trust in God. ~Author Unknown
7. Trust each other again and again. When the trust level gets high enough, people transcend apparent limits, discovering new and awesome abilities for which they were previously unaware. ~David Armistead
8. No God, No Peace. Know God, Know Peace. ~Anonymous (Love this one!)
9. The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay
10. There are only two ways to live . . . one is as though nothing is a miracle. . . the other is as if everything is. ~Albert Einstein
11. A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul. ~Author Unknown
12. Faith is believing that the outcome will be what it should be, no matter what it is. ~Colette Baron-Reid
13. Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to. ~George Seaton
14. Faith is the light that guides you through the darkness.Fear ends where faith begins. ~Author Unknown
15. Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death. ~Author Unknown
16. Where hope grows, miracles blossom. ~Elna Rae
17. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
18. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to God for a faith lift. ~Author Unknown
19. Every happening, great and small, is a parable whereby God speaks to us, and the art of life is to get the message. ~Malcolm Muggeridge
20. As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit. ~Emmanuel Teney
21. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. ~Mother Teresa
22. Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith. ~Henry Ward Beecher
23. Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them. ~Mahalia Jackson
24. Peace on the outside comes from knowing God on the inside. ~Author Unknown
25. Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. ~Voltaire
26. Faith can move mountains, but don’t be surprised if God hands you a shovel. ~Author Unknown
27. Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into. ~Mohandas Gandhi
28. I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much. ~Mother Theresa
29. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. ~Goethe
30. Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. ~Foster C. McClellan
Does your faith shake?
Do you find it difficult to stand in full trust that all will be well when gripped by fear?
Does life feel unsafe?
Fear, doubt, confusion as well as excitement, passion, and wonder has made 2012 a wild emotional ride.
Do you long for inner stability and peace to know that, no matter what is happening, you will be ok?
Join me for a special FREE teleseminar called, ”Faith and Trust: Feeling Safe, Living In The Mystery of Change”. Tuesday, November 27, 2pm EST.
Strengthen your faith and trust as you expand into the New Year and open to the blessings of greater prosperity, joy, and love that are coming your way!
And I know there will be Divine guidance creating our experience together on this call! WOW.
May your faith and trust continue to blossom and guide you every day.
Love and blessings