“Happiness is an inner state of well-being that enables you to profit from your highest thoughts, intelligence, wisdom, awareness, common sense, emotions, health, and spiritual values.” – Lionel Ketchian
How many people do you know who are unhappy with their careers, their jobs, their relationships, their …LIFE?
People stay in situations for a variety of reasons: money, prestige, family obligations, the uncertain economy, they are afraid to try something new, habit, fear, shoulds……
The most inspirational teachers and leaders I know have all had life-defining moments and experiences that shaped who they have become. It is through our hardships and challenges that we can summon the faith, trust and courage needed to allow our own Divinity to shine through. We either dance with the Universe or walk alone.
We are living during incredible times of change on the planet today. You might be experiencing turmoil or excitement, or both with some of the changes that are happening in the world as well as within your own life.
I know I am!
We’ve begun a new age of Love and Light and we are all key players in creating a new history for ourselves, the world, and future generations to come!
How exciting is that!
So, in my own self-reflection of riding this enormous wave of change, I have been considering, “What elements are essential to living a happy, prosperous and inspired life?”
1. Passion. My friends Chris and Janet Attwood, who are internationally known for helping people to live a passionate life, say, “Passion is your love in motion. It is the connection to your heart’s truest desires. That’s why it is the path to a successful life”. My passions come alive through the soul guidance and coaching work I love to do, the wealth of quality relationships I have, and all the beauty I see in the world that lights up my heart.
What are you passionate about and how are you allowing those passions to express through your life?
2. Love. Our essential nature is love. And you’ve probably heard that our soul purpose is to be the embodiment of love – to share and receive love. I’ve been very blessed to have incredible clients, colleagues, close friends, and my sweet cats who continually share love with me. One of the pathways to love is gratitude and appreciation for all the gifts, blessings and miracles in your life rather than focusing on what is wrong.
To be a great giver, you must also be a great receiver. At times, the biggest challenge for me is to really let the love into my heart without blocking it.
Are you letting love into your life and how loving are you with YOU?
3. Courage. I write and teach people about courage because I believe that to be fully alive and experience the richness that life has to offer, we must have the guts to say YES to who we are being called to be.
Have you ever felt conflicted by what you think you should be doing and your burning desires, passions, and calling? So often people sacrifice their lives to satisfy others or ignore their soul’s yearnings and wonder why they feel unhappy and empty.
We are all here for a purpose and to have life experiences that enhance our own soul evolution as well as the expansion of all Creation. When you align with your life path, listen to your inner yearnings, and take inspired action with faith, trust, and courage, The Universe lines up with you to bring you all you want and need to have happy and prosperous lives.
What are you ready to stop resisting and begin saying YES to?
4. Spirituality. Personally, I think the most important relationship we have is our relationship with GOD/Source/The Divine. I admit I have not always prioritized time to be still and quiet so I can tune into the guidance and direction that comes through me from God because I allow myself to get caught up in my self-importance of busyness and drama. What I have continually found is that as my connection to the Divine has deepened and I take inspired action, my life flows with more grace and prosperity than when I follow my self-initiated plans.
Have you heard, “If you want to make God laugh, make a plan?” That’s why I have committed to doing meditations and having ongoing conversations with God as part of my daily practices.
What spiritual practices do you love to do that deepens your connection with Source?
5. Helping Others. One of the fastest ways to raise your vibration from pain, anger, fear… is to help another. And I don’t mean helping others out of guilt, a sense of obligation, or fear. I’m talking about that wonderful heart-warming feeling that comes from knowing you have positively served another by sharing your time, wisdom, love, money… whatever you freely and joyfully offered out of love.
In what ways do you love to be of support to others? Do you invite others to be of service to you? (that’s the letting the love in thing, ya know?)
6. Optimistic perspective. No matter what is happening in your life, one power you always retain is your attitude. Being able to see problems and challenges as possibilities and opportunities can dramatically change your experience. Recognizing people and situations as being in service to your healing and growth can help you shift from feeling like a victim of circumstance to the hero of your life story.
For example: A job loss can be a blessing in disguise to redirect you to a different path that is more aligned with your life purpose. A financial challenge might cause you to reassess what you really value in your life. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
What helps you to see the gifts and blessings in any situation?
7. Continually growing. To me this is one of my core values and a no-brainer to living a happy and inspired life. Part of our nature is a desire to fulfill our potential by stretching out of our comfort zones to be more than we are; to evolve into the highest and next version of who we are meant to be. We are not here to hide out and play small in the world. I know when I show up and step out in ways that align with my heart I can sense my soul smiling with joy. Love it!
Are you living a happy and inspired life?
Ready to take the next step in creating an exciting future?
Join me for the a six week journey of POWER and Joy beginning October 15, 2014.
Imagine who you might be…what you might do …if you felt more courageous and confident to take those next steps to following the yearnings of your heart.
Imagine how your life will change when you stand more firmly in your POWER and start consciously creating the life you want without hesitation and doubt.
Imagine living each day with more joy, peace and a deeper sense of meaningful fulfillment.
Reserve your space and take advantage of the special tuition through October 9.