9 Ways Unforgiveness Blocks Wealth, Health, And Happiness
How to tell when you haven’t fully forgiven?
- Current health problems, money struggles, relationship challenges.
- How lovingly or unlovingly you treat yourself with kindness or harshness.
- Debt and financial struggles caused by past decisions.
- Relationships that feel unresolved.
- Revisiting/reliving painful childhood memories and past events that still negatively impact your life.
- How quickly and intensely you feel rage, anger, shame, and unworthy.
- The ways you sabotage your efforts (procrastination, busyness,destructive/addictive behavior, creating distractions and overwhelm..)
- How open your heart is to give and receive love.
- Feelings of righteous indignation that keep you stuck in victim consciousness.
There is ALWAYS a negative emotional energy charge
Which ones do you relate to?
You may believe you are better at forgiving others than yourself but the truth is that without self-acceptance and love, we cannot fully forgive anyone let alone ourselves.
Just saying you forgive another or yourself doesn’t make it so unless you embody the true essence of forgiveness. You cannot “think” yourself into “feeling” something. It’s an inner energy shift that happens in the heart NOT the mind.
What I have found is that when people are struggling with forgiveness the one they are the most upset with is THEMSELVES. Being unforgiving towards yourself breeds self-hatred; separating you from your natural state of love and abundance.
Unforgiveness affects EVERYTHING - relationships, health, finances, success, your connection with the Divine.. Carrying pain creates a ton of stress that can powerfully compromise your health, wealth and happiness.
Forgiveness bring closure, inner peace and opens your heart to love again.
Forgiveness liberates you from suffering and return you to your nature state of abundance!
Forgiveness is freedom!
Your life is meant to be prosperous, meaningfull and joyfull!
On Wednesday, October 23, I am leading a four week Journey through Forgiveness as part of my Pathways to Awakening Series.
Your life can begin to change in ways you cannot fully comprehend. That’s what happened for several people who came through the Forgiveness program several months ago and in the other Pathways to Awakening journeys.
I’ll show you how to take the next steps to liberate yourself!
Give yourself this gift and the world will also benefit from your act of self love.
Take advantage of the early tuition that expires Friday, October 18 at midnight EST. Choose from two payment options to make your registration easy.
2014 is coming fast. This may be one of the most important programs you attend this year to begin the New Year with power and passion!
Learn more about this life-changing program and sign up here
Love and blessings,