Five Ways To Value and Love Your Self
“…Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of the Universe. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we’re liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others…” ~ From A RETURN TO LOVE by Marianne Williamson
You have a purpose in being here
You are beautiful
You are smart
You are good
You are whole (not broken)
YOU ARE LOVE
You ARE ENOUGH
Your soul knows that.
The Divine knows that.
Love is the energy of this new Age of Enlightenment.
The veil of separation between your Human Self and Soul Self is lifting to reconnect you with Divine LOVE.
You might be facing some difficult life challenges in your – relationships, health, finances, business which are opportunities to break your heart open to access that LOVE.
Imagine what it might feel like to be embody LOVE in every moment no matter what is happening…
Here are five ways to be more self-loving with yourself (and others):
1. Notice when you are being too harsh with yourself. Your natural state is love. Pay attention to your thoughts, self-talk and how you speak about yourself to others. Listen to the words you use to express in your head and out loud. Do your words, thoughts and actions reflect love compassion, forgiveness, patience…? Look for opportunities to soften your heart and allow the love to flow. Do you speak or think of yourself like a loving friend or a critical parent?
2. Treat your body with love and respect. Do you mistreat and abuse your body by ignoring what you know will help you to feel vital, vibrant, and alive? You might ignore when you need to rest, exercise, eat more healthy, take breaks, meditate…..Do you withhold love by choosing to do things that might negatively impact on your health and well-being? Do you prioritize your self-care? Look for ways to honor your body and your needs as the treasure you are!
3. Do something every day that brings you pleasure. Yup, I said every day. What makes you feel good and brings you joy that is positive and uplifting? Do you pamper yourself and do things that make you smile? When you value yourself by doing loving things consistently, your life will be much happier and everyone in your world will reap the benefits.
4. Commit to the relationships in your life that lift your heart and feed your soul. This year look for opportunities to be more engaged with the people you love. Ask for help and allow them to love in return by being there for you when you really need support. Allow the nature flow of love to be both given and received.
5. Engage in daily spiritual practices to connect you with your “Essence” and Divinity. Prayer, contemplation, inspirational reading, walks in nature, meditation….opens our heart to be in loving communion with who we really are and God/Source/Higher Power as we walk though life’s challenges and blessings. Cultivating the relationship with The Divine invites us to look at life through the eyes of love – to embody love with ourselves and those whose lives we touch.
Demonstrations of self- love are great ways to open your heart in concert with doing the inner emotional healing and transforming beliefs on both the conscious and subconscious level.
Ready to fall in deeper love with your Self?
Join in the next Pathways to Awakening Journey Into Self- Love, beginning Tuesday, November 13.
The weekly meditations and deepening processes that have catapulted past participants into higher states of joy, abundance, peace…are all designed in the moment by God to work on conscious and subconscious levels to heal and open your heart and create reconnection with your Sacred Self. Adding EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) had made the program even more potent.
Imagine releasing old pain, beliefs, and patterns you have been carrying in your heart for years with Grace, even joy?
Impossible? Not in this program !
Go read what other folks have said and experienced.
If the program resonates with your heart, LISTEN and reserve your seat with the early tuition before it expires on November 9!
You deserve it!!
PS! Listen to my FREE call on Self-Love here
Love and blessings,