Join me for a Special Holiday Bash on December 15
Last year many of you participated inÂ weekly calls that were designed to create the feeling of “community” to spiritually support you during the holidays with all of the economic upheaval and fears about your future and life circumstances.
My spirit has been nudging me once again to create the space for us to gather in loving supportÂ to inviteÂ healing, transformation, and inner shifts to occurÂ in alignment with our soul journey as we bring 2009 to a close and open our hearts to usher in the New Year.Â
You might beÂ feelingÂ fear, anxiety, grief, lost and confused about your life and what you are supposed to be doing. You might be feeling disconnected from your spiritual guidance even though you are asking for help. You might be struggling to stay positive to what’s happening in your life especially when you feel your soul calling you to step up and out in a much bigger way.
If you are, you are not alone. Many people are going through tough times personally and in their business.
To celebrate the blessings and gifts (even those that feel undesired and scary) of 2009 and prepare for new beginnings and a glorious 2010 you are invited to aÂ special healing and inspirational event. with my special guests:
Ja-lene Clark - visionary, publisher, and coachÂ who guides people to reimagine their world with extraordinary insights and possibilities
Holiday Bash!!! - Tuesday, December 15, 6:30 PM EST/3:30 PST
Join me with Rev. Kimberly Marooney and Ja-lene Clark
I encourage you to sign up for this call even if you can’t make it live to receive the recordings.
- ExperienceÂ a specialÂ healing meditation, inspired conversation,Â and laughter that willÂ feed your heart and soul
- Shift fear into faith, forgiveness into gratitude to allow and receive grace, wonder, and love
- We’ll shareÂ personal stories, insights, thoughts and positive energy on the challenges and blessings of 2009 and how to powerfully invite “what’s next?” into your life with courage, faith, and peace.
- Listen online or call in from the comfort of your home or office
- The calls will be recorded if you can’t make them live!
Learn more and register for this celebration event